Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dragon Ball Z: Budokai HD Collection

View Single Post

Old 10-15-2012, 05:31 PM   #12 (permalink)
dxbender
The Face Of The Company

dxbender is getting a pushdxbender is getting a pushdxbender is getting a pushdxbender is getting a pushdxbender is getting a pushdxbender is getting a pushdxbender is getting a pushdxbender is getting a pushdxbender is getting a pushdxbender is getting a pushdxbender is getting a push
Default Re: Dragon Ball Z: Budokai HD Collection

The positive thing towards DBZ though is that it won't get outdated. It's not like new characters will be introduced to the series, or a new show will be starting. Though I always wished a new show happened that was the continuation of DBZ(to replace DBGT).

It's just sad how the makers of the show dont realize just how popular the new series would be. You're retaining some fans through the video game series(I think the last DBZ game sold about 1M copies?), you got new generation of fans to target, and many older generation of fans would watch it too. Shows like Futurama,Family Guy have been brought back due to popularity in DVD sales, I'm sure DB has way more popularity in DVD and video game sales than those other shows did.