Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Details on Vince's backstage blow-up

View Single Post

Old 10-15-2012, 04:39 PM   #233 (permalink)
Hawksea
Humbled

Hawksea needs to make some friendsHawksea needs to make some friendsHawksea needs to make some friendsHawksea needs to make some friendsHawksea needs to make some friendsHawksea needs to make some friendsHawksea needs to make some friendsHawksea needs to make some friendsHawksea needs to make some friends
Default Re: Details on Vince's backstage blow-up

Quote:
Originally Posted by venom424 View Post
Based on what I read so far, I think its Triple H. Cena, Punk or Orton, I don't think so. Aside from Triple H, the only other person I can think capable of doing something like this is Shawn Michaels, but he's not there anymore. Lets face it, what exactly is going to happen to Triple H if he argues with the boss? He's pretty much next in line, and Stephanie herself once said in an interview that Hunter and Vince do get into it sometimes, and she has to manage such situations. So, I think its Triple H. What I also think is that there is more to the story than the original post.
If it was HHH, the dirtsheets would have directly referred instead of calling him a "top superstar".