Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

The *jobbers* Thread

484K views 22K replies 180 participants last post by  King Trips 
#1 · (Edited)

So the COOL KIDS have their *memories* thread, so in order to not feel left out, I have made this for the 11ers and 12ers to post in.

Feel free to post about whatever you wish, or the most off topic bullshit you can think of.

Let's get more posts than the COOL KIDS

P.S. The COOL KIDS can post here too, everyone is welcome.

Now here's some classic moments from the biggest and most controversial thread in this forum:

BULLY

RevolverSnake

Gandhi

Drawings by: Dunk20

------------------------------------------

Images made by: LuN™

------------------------------------------

Also, a moment of silence in the memory of the jobbers who have fallen or are gone.

See less See more
#6,861 ·
*squee*

I went and out of curiosity tried turning on the aforementioned laptop, and HUZZAH, my baby lives again X3 "Wait 'till tomorrow" and "Currys' team of monkies" my ass.

Splinter Cell: Double Agent on PS2 was beginning to test my patience anyway.

Anything of importance happen in the last five hours?

#6,863 ·
#6,866 ·
Bad Blood still makes vids, cba watching any of them though even for a laugh. And as for halloween, all I'm doing is playing WWE 13/AC3

#6,869 ·
Not going out anywhere, but will answer guisers at the door with a Patrick Bateman cosplay:

- Slicked back hair
- Fine suit/Suspenders
- Clearing my face of as much acne as possible (the hardest part of the costume for me)
- Spitting some 'blood' on my face and shirt
- Comedically holding an axe behind my back at all time
- New York Yuppie accent

#6,871 ·
Not going out anywhere, but will answer guisers at the door with a Patrick Bateman cosplay:

- Slicked back hair
- Fine suit/Suspenders
- Clearing my face of as much acne as possible (the hardest part of the costume for me)
- Spitting some 'blood' on my face and shirt
- Comedically holding an axe behind my back at all time
- New York Yuppie accent
Drink a lot of water, clean your face gently twice a day with a base soap and avoid oil or fat creams. Another secret is to avoid squeezing the acne. It was really hard for me to do that but eventually you will get the results!

#6,875 · (Edited)
Are you telling us your secret Mystical? -_-;
I made a stupid rant once, get over it.
Tell me who repped you, if you weren't pulling a noyK then you would just come out with it. But that stupid rant was shit, which makes you a shit poster. But it wasn't the rant that I'm pissed about, it's the fact that you talked alot of shit in my last rant thread, that can't be forgotten son. One way or another you're going to pay for it. :lol

Anyway, that Joey Ryan shit with Morgan has me interested in where this shit migh go.

#6,876 ·
Tell me who repped you, if you weren't pulling a noyK then you would just come out with it. But that stupid rant was shit, which makes you a shit poster. But it wasn't the rant that I'm pissed about, it's the fact that you talked alot of shit in my last rant thread, that can't be forgotten son. One way or another you're going to pay for it. :lol
:StephenA I'm shaking, I'm shaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.