Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

View Single Post

Old 10-15-2012, 01:20 PM   #3163 (permalink)
MrMister
DEZ

MrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: NFL Thread: Week 6 - Nah we're not shitting on Dallas. RODGERS is back. Vick su

I was glad Dallas had no timeouts to ice our kicker...

...but he wound up needing another shot at it.

Holy shit that was inexcusable time management at the end of that game. For how well Romo played at the end, not getting guys set to run a play quickly falls mostly on him (really it's everyone else too, but the leader should get most of the blame). Of course, I can't help but think Garrett doesn't have them practice situations like this. Anyway, there was a winnable game that fell through the cracks.

108 yd kickoff TD return

Dez drops the 2 pt conversion

There were some really bad call against Dallas too, but ultimately those didn't actually matter.

Also, Houston is not as good as advertised. Neither is SF. I had this feeling weeks ago. Even NE can't beat a very much improved Seattle team. There is not a clear cut AMAZING team. This is as wide open as I remember it being. Two teams that impressed me the most was the f'n NYG and Griffin III. Ok, he's not a team, but Washington gets blown out by the Vikes if he's not the QB.