Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Serious Question: Why again did Taker throw Mankind off of Hell in the Cell?

View Single Post

Old 10-15-2012, 10:56 AM   #41 (permalink)
buriedcompass
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

buriedcompass buriedcompass
Default Re: Serious Question: Why again did Taker throw mankind off of Hell in the Cell?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ph3n0m View Post
The idea apparently stemmed from Mick talking to Terry Funk. Mick always professed that he "sucked" in cage matches and was worried this would never live upto the first HIAC match, as Undertaker also had a broken foot and it was like their 6th PPV encounter and no one would be that excited about it.

So he had a conversation with Terry that stemmed into a big joke, it started with them beginning the match on top of the Cell, him being thrown off the cell and then getting back up and all these crazy spots - and then Mick got serious like "I think I can do it".

So it was all Mick's idea as far as the two competitors go, and I'm pretty certain he also had to seriously talk 'Taker into agreeing to it (in his words, it'd look stupid if he climbed up there to start on top of the cage and 'Taker just walked inside, refusing - so he had to be on board beforehand).
exactly.

you are what you love, not who loves you.
buriedcompass is offline   Reply With Quote