Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (Sometimes being BRAVE is not enough)

View Single Post

Old 10-15-2012, 10:47 AM   #5590 (permalink)
Baines On Toast
#DareToNaismith

Baines On Toast is new to the CHATBOX CREWBaines On Toast is new to the CHATBOX CREWBaines On Toast is new to the CHATBOX CREWBaines On Toast is new to the CHATBOX CREWBaines On Toast is new to the CHATBOX CREWBaines On Toast is new to the CHATBOX CREWBaines On Toast is new to the CHATBOX CREWBaines On Toast is new to the CHATBOX CREWBaines On Toast is new to the CHATBOX CREWBaines On Toast is new to the CHATBOX CREWBaines On Toast is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (Winning at home is overrated anyways)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Snrub View Post
i'd like to see clichy's stats in comparison to baines/cole
Quote:
In June we looked at a Left Back comparison which detailed statistics for three players linked to Liverpool FC; Jose Enrique, Gael Clichy and Leighton Baines. We also included Patrice Evra and Ashley Cole as we saw them as standard bearers for Left Backs in the Premier League. Interestingly enough Gael Clichy came out impressively in terms of defending and Leighton Baines was the choice for an attack minded full back. Jose Enrique was largely ignored despite having some impressive tackling and dribbling statistics.
http://thekop.liverpoolfc.com/_ASTON...08/173471.html

Bear in mind they're nobheads so take what you read there with a pinch of salt.

Spoiler for ROMELU LUKAKU:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKINS
"No I don't want cookies and milk, ma"
Quote:
Originally Posted by SKINS
"No, bro, I'm down zero-nil"