Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (Sometimes being BRAVE is not enough)
View Single Post
post #5583 of (permalink) Old 10-15-2012, 11:04 AM
ROUSEY
Searching for a new identity

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)

Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (Winning at home is overrated anyways)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SN0WMAN View Post
Whilst we all wait for this awful international break to be over, who is the the worst player your team has signed since you started following them?
I'd have to say Alex Nyarko. The player so bad a fan ran on to the pitch during a game to rip his shirt off him.

Quote:
During one game with Arsenal, a fan infamously invaded the pitch, offering to swap shirts with Nyarko, telling him he wasn’t good enough to wear the Everton colours. Stunned and shaken, Nyarko asked manager Walter Smith to substitute him. Nyarko refused to play for the club again
Special mention go to Marco Materazzi who got sent off 4 times in the 27 games he played for us and Per Krodlup - the only CB in football who has a phobia of heading the ball.

Special, special mention goes to Andy Van Der Meyde. I've never seen somebody get so many chances to revive his career at the same club. Unfortunately his daughters poor health led him to the bottle and he pissed away every chance he got given. He'll always be remembered for his cross in the Gosling derby though.

l Follow me @Mxrty1878 l

Farewell to lower Frederick Street, Ensign Terrace and Park Lane
For I think it will be a long, long time before I see you again

Last edited by ROUSEY; 10-15-2012 at 11:11 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome