Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (Sometimes being BRAVE is not enough)

View Single Post

Old 10-15-2012, 10:53 AM   #5581 (permalink)
WOOLCOCK
Ben Wyatt's Low Cal Calzone Zone

Location: Golfing with Stephen Hawking, he lied about his handicap. Didn't need a golf cart though, I just sat in his lap.
WOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (Winning at home is overrated anyways)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Snrub View Post
still cant believe there's poms who get fully decked out in the kit, boots and all, and wear them in public . have nothing like that here.
The worst is some of them actually have proper football boots and in some cases shin pads etc to complete the look. I can appreciate maybe wearing that for 5 a side football at the best of times, but seeing pics of Liverpool fans in the middle of the city centre/waiting for buses etc dressed in full kit and proper football boots...it just boggles the mind. Where they dropped on their head as a child? Did they enter into some bet with a mate with this as the wager? Do they just enjoy making people question what new depths of cringyness society will enter?

Until these questions are answered, they're Full Kit Wankers and nothing more.

(that one is my favourite, the pose just puts it over the top )

(still refuse to believe that was real, balls of fucking steel to try that if it is legit).

Last edited by WOOLCOCK : 10-15-2012 at 10:58 AM.