Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-15-2012, 07:38 AM   #1479 (permalink)
admiremyclone
Fear, Fruity Pebbles, and Possum Piss

admiremyclone is getting a pushadmiremyclone is getting a pushadmiremyclone is getting a pushadmiremyclone is getting a pushadmiremyclone is getting a pushadmiremyclone is getting a pushadmiremyclone is getting a pushadmiremyclone is getting a pushadmiremyclone is getting a pushadmiremyclone is getting a pushadmiremyclone is getting a push
Default Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

I agree, I want a proper feud between The Rock and CM Punk, NOT a feud between Dwayne and Phil. I hate all this shoot stuff, and calling each other by their first names is just plain stupid and the least cool thing to do in wrestling. It's a spit in the face of one of the most basic wrestling rules. I don't mind the odd subtle nod to something real life, but keep the bulk of the feud fictional and entertainment based.

It seemed all Cena was interested in doing was taking real shots at Dwayne Johnson. Surely, the main goal is for both guys to make each other look as good as they can be, because that's what sells the feud and makes the most money.

WWE are lucky that when it came to Rock/Cena, the tickets were sold as soon as the match was mentioned. Because they did their best to ruin it all in the build up.

Nobody ever feuds with Undertaker and calls him Mark, do they??