Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-15-2012, 07:21 AM   #1844 (permalink)
murder
Working on my abs

murder needs to make some friendsmurder needs to make some friendsmurder needs to make some friendsmurder needs to make some friendsmurder needs to make some friendsmurder needs to make some friendsmurder needs to make some friendsmurder needs to make some friendsmurder needs to make some friendsmurder needs to make some friends
Default Re: Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

When Bully yelled at Hogan to unmask him, I knew what was coming. But Devon is not the leader, I don't know why some of you believe that. He is just a member. The reason they singled him out to unmask at BFG was because Ray was there.

Hall was the first guy we saw from the NWO back then. That didn't mean that he was leader. What followed were Nash, Hogan, Giant, DiBiase and Syxx all revealing themselves as members and Bischoff being revealed as leader. This took 7 months by the way.

Granted, the A&8s have already been there for 4 months and BFG woud have been the perfect place to reveal the leader or all members but I prefer it the way they are probably doing it here. The members being revelaled one by one. Makes for much more compelling TV.

I remember when "they" revealed each and every member on one night. Didn't sit well with anybody as well. Now they are going a different route. Right choice in my mind.

God, I hope I'm right on this one. If not, then this angle is not to taken serious ever again.

Last edited by murder : 10-15-2012 at 07:27 AM.
murder is offline   Reply With Quote