Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

View Single Post

Old 10-15-2012, 06:51 AM   #506 (permalink)
shaneo1985
Learning to break kayfabe

shaneo1985 is an after thought
Default Re: WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakerus View Post
I'm trying to do Mania this year, booking flights this week, but trying to save money on the hotel as i'm barely gonna spend any time there anyway. The only problem is I'm only 19, and most of the New York hotels have a 21 or over policy. Does anyone with some NYC experience know any decent cheap hotels in/ around Manhatton I could stay in? Much appreciated guys
Hi,

I got my flights from Aberdeen to JFK (via Heathrow) + 7 nights in the Sheraton Hotel and Towers (5th Avenue next to Rockefeller Center) for 975 each (twin room - sharing with a mate).

If you dont mind it, staying in a hostel might be a good idea. I stayed in the "American Dream" hostel on West 25th St when I went to NYC a few years back - it was alright if you plan on spending no time in the hotel.

Alternatively the hotel pennsylvania is cheap and cheerful from what I have heard......

First Wrestlemania - cant wait!!! Went to SS 2010 in Miami but this will hopefully be much beter than that!!!

On another note - anyone know when RAW tickets go on sale??
shaneo1985 is offline   Reply With Quote