Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Bound For Glory Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-15-2012, 06:16 AM   #2267 (permalink)
Chismo
TAKIN' A MULLIGAN

Chismo has made a name for themselvesChismo has made a name for themselvesChismo has made a name for themselvesChismo has made a name for themselvesChismo has made a name for themselvesChismo has made a name for themselvesChismo has made a name for themselvesChismo has made a name for themselvesChismo has made a name for themselvesChismo has made a name for themselvesChismo has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Bound For Glory Discussion Thread

Well, what to say, it was an awesome PPV, the best from TNA in 2012. It was consistently entertaining and a lot of fun. Sure, I don't agree with BOB and Macho Libre winning the titles, but what can you do, it's not like their opponents are buried or something. Tara winning clean was a nice surprise, it was a solid match. Joe and Magnus wrestled a Puro style match, I love it. Magnus stepped up like a motherfucker, he awesome. The Street Fight is TNA's MOTY, and one of the best matches in company's history. Huge mark-out moment on tumbtacks. Roode was selling shit like a true motherfucker.

I can't even describe how awesome it was to see DEVON revealed as the Aces & 8s member, I was marking the fuck out. Hilarious moment. That tag match was a shitload of crazy ass fun. Bully was superb. Great decision by TNA, it's wise to reveal the eventual leader on TV, with more people watching.

The main event was awesome. Sure, the smark inside of me is mad because of Hardy's super comeback and taking the strap, but I completely understand the ratio behind it. I need to re-watch it, but it was an epic main event, IMO. Aries' performance was beyond everything else. He's a true psychological ninja.

Awesome show, I had a blast watching it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanbrian View Post
TV shows are the best entertainment programmes like wrestling. My favourite TV show is RAW and SMACK DOWN. I specially like fight of Rey mysterio and Randy Ortan. It was very amazing fight with lots of stunt.

Last edited by Chismo : 10-15-2012 at 06:18 AM.
Chismo is offline   Reply With Quote