Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Beginning to understand why they turned Punk into the complete opposite...

View Single Post

Old 10-15-2012, 03:46 AM   #33 (permalink)
sesshomaru
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority

sesshomaru 501 - 1000sesshomaru 501 - 1000sesshomaru 501 - 1000sesshomaru 501 - 1000sesshomaru 501 - 1000sesshomaru 501 - 1000sesshomaru 501 - 1000sesshomaru 501 - 1000
Default Re: Beginning to understand why they turned Punk into the complete opposite...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPCDRI View Post
I disagree. In many ways the heels are the draws. They are allowed to be more free and flamboyant in appearance and mic work. They exist to get heat, that is, make a match hot. A good heel can make any match where it seems as if he could finally lose and take a deserved beating a draw. Finally, a certain percentage of an audience will always love "the bad guy" so they are the top draw and top face to a good portion of the audience.
Yeah, this is true, but I woulden't say it's the heel drawing, but moreso the face that their feuding/elevating. I find it hard to think that HHH and JBL were draws, unless people bought tickets JUST to see them lose, regardless of their opponent. No, I think that they enhance their opponent. It takes 2 to tango.