Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 1995: WWF vs WCW - The Monday Night Wars Begin

View Single Post

Old 10-15-2012, 02:51 AM   #16 (permalink)
Baldwin.
Getting over in the mid-card

Baldwin. 5001 - 5500Baldwin. 5001 - 5500Baldwin. 5001 - 5500Baldwin. 5001 - 5500Baldwin. 5001 - 5500Baldwin. 5001 - 5500Baldwin. 5001 - 5500Baldwin. 5001 - 5500Baldwin. 5001 - 5500Baldwin. 5001 - 5500Baldwin. 5001 - 5500
Default Re: WWF 1995: The New Generation

5.30 Man Royal Rumble Match | Winner gets a title shot at Wrestlemania XI
The Undertaker, Lex Luger, Yokozuna, Bob Backlund, Shawn Michaels, The British Bulldog, Razor Ramon, Owen Hart, Jeff Jarrett, Bam Bam Bigelow, The 123 Kid, Hakushi, Tatanka, Rick Martel, Crush, King Kong Bundy, I.R.S, Doink, Adam Bomb, Man Mountain Rock, The Roadie, Henry Godwinn, Kwang, Duke the Dumpster Droese, Aldo Montoya, The Headshrinkers, Men on a Mission and Papa Shango

3.WWF Championship Title Match
Diesel (c) vs Bret Hart

1.WWF Intercontinental Title Match
Owen Hart (c) vs The British Bulldog

2.WWF Tag Team Title Match
The Heavenly Bodies (c) vs The Smoking Gunns

4.Grudge Match
The Undertaker vs Doink The Clown

Bonus Questions

1) Predict the match order for the night
Done

2) Will there be any title changes?
Yes, the Tag Team Championships

3) Will there be any interferences in the WWF Title Match? If so, who?
I expect Shawn Michaels but Diesel still to retain.

4) Who will last the longest in the Royal Rumble match?
Owen Hart

5) Who will have the shortest time in the Royal Rumble match?
Aldo Montoya

6) Which two superstars will start off the Royal Rumble match?
Owen Hart & The 123 Kid

I've not been very active for a bit so not had much of a chance to read your Raw posts however, I did have a quick glance and all seems to be up the the quality I expected. It's tough to get into a vintage thread but once you do, it can be a great thread, hope it lasts for you. Probably going out on a stretch with my predictions but, don't particularly see you going the Shawn/Diesel route, at least not for the WWF Championship at WM like it was in real life and really hope Razor gets some sort of major push because the guy deserved to be World Champion. Good luck with the Rumble, I'll do my best to pop back and give it a read and leave you some feedback!
Baldwin. is offline   Reply With Quote