Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Mississauga, Ontario - "Glory By Honor XI" 10/13/12

View Single Post

Old 10-15-2012, 02:26 AM   #62 (permalink)
RoosterSmith
Working on my abs

RoosterSmith 1001 - 1500RoosterSmith 1001 - 1500RoosterSmith 1001 - 1500RoosterSmith 1001 - 1500RoosterSmith 1001 - 1500RoosterSmith 1001 - 1500RoosterSmith 1001 - 1500RoosterSmith 1001 - 1500RoosterSmith 1001 - 1500RoosterSmith 1001 - 1500
Default Re: Mississauga, Ontario - "Glory By Honor XI" 10/13/12

I'M GONNA BE PUTTING SOME SPOILERS IN HERE IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IT!!!!

But if you have seen it, or don't care, this is my take on the PPV.

Steen Vs Elgin was fun to watch. You forget how good Steen is because you don't see him enough with ROH's TV schedule.

The box thing was cool, they should do more things like that.

Got Beef with Elgin though. Just me being superficial but his ring attire looks like crap. He's got an interesting look, he could be a scary cat but he's gotta have more style. I'd put him in something like the Junk Yard Dog used to wear, long tights and white boots will taper him off, make him look taller and accentuate his physic. That guy is cut!

I liked the scum tag team match but all the other tag team matches were boring in my opinon.

Davey Vs Lethal was okay, didn't mind it.

Mondo and Bennet was a good one too. Don't like bennet and but it was good to see them do something with Maria. If you're gonna pay her, at least do something with her.

That being said, there were way too many matches that I didn't care about. Or that had no build up. Edwards/Cole, the Rhino match ... WGTT ....

ROH does some things right, and they did let me watch this for free so I wanna say that I'd buy the next PPV, but it's just too weak, I can't do it.
RoosterSmith is offline   Reply With Quote