Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Resident Evil 6 so far

View Single Post

Old 10-14-2012, 11:03 PM   #35 (permalink)
Catalanotto
ROMO INTERCEPTION

Catalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whore
Default Re: Resident Evil 6 so far

Kinda cheap, but, a tip on beating the giant B.O.W. in Chris's campaign (on professional, but this can obviously work on any setting).

So last night, I beat Chris's campaign on professional. When I fought the giant B.O.W. at the end, I had 5 bullets.

I fired at him and then equipped my knife.

I then proceeded to run around, always keeping the B.O.W. in my sight, and let Piers do most of the work, while I swooped in at times for some quick knife jabs, before running away. When the B.O.W. was on the ground on his back (he lays there for a bit), I ran up to him, busted a sack, ran away, rinse and repeat the whole process until the boss is dead.

Piers does a great job of handling it by himself, you just have to do the prompted attacks on the sacks when the B.O.W. is on his back.

It was a little time consuming, but, it gets the job done when you have no ammo.

Just watch out for the shit the boss spits. Don't get hit by it, and don't run in to it.

<3 <3 HUGH JACKMAN <3 <3
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hoganís got no hair on his chest? Only friend heís got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.

Catalanotto is offline   Reply With Quote