Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #7360 of (permalink) Old 10-14-2012, 11:34 PM
Yeah1993
Pineapple Jheri, mon.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)

Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by K1ngOfK1ngs View Post
So I took Clique's suggestion and I've been watching Orton match after Orton match for the last week or so, and I have a fair grasp on what's going to be in my top 25. However, I'm going to need a little help in outlining what TV matches I should watch from Orton over his 10 year WWE career. I've got 3 or 4 hours to kill here so I can watch a nice amount of matches, I just need to know which TV matches I should watch. There are obvious ones like the Raw 04 and Smackdown 06 matches with Benoit, but can somebody else give me another 5 to 10 matches to watch so that I can finally watch/complete my list ?

Here's a question to ponder as well : When it comes to pure in ring work and results over their 10 year careers, who has a better catalouge of matches, Orton or Cena ? Who is better overall ? For me, it's easily Cena in every regard, but I want to hear opinions on this.
Have you seen the 2006 Rey match yet? I still call it the best match Orton ever had. Edge v Orton the night after Backlash 07 gets some hype. I don't remember seeing it since it aired over here, though.

You want these Raw tags, too:

Evolution v Benoit/Michaels/Foley/Benjamin 4/12/04
Batista/Orton v Edge/Benoit 5/17/04
Batista/Orton/Flair v Benoit/Edge/Jericho 6/14/04 (I think this was like 40 minutes if you count what happens in commercials)

And I agree on Cena, but I'd probably rather watch Orton at his peak to Cena at his peak. Probably.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome