Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Twilight Saga Mafia Gameplay Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-14-2012, 10:24 PM   #1504 (permalink)
SUPER NINTENDO CHALMERS
I'm Star Lord, man.

Location: Listening to Hunter Pence drop F-bombs in the locker room.
SUPER NINTENDO CHALMERS made the HOF BallotSUPER NINTENDO CHALMERS made the HOF BallotSUPER NINTENDO CHALMERS made the HOF BallotSUPER NINTENDO CHALMERS made the HOF BallotSUPER NINTENDO CHALMERS made the HOF BallotSUPER NINTENDO CHALMERS made the HOF BallotSUPER NINTENDO CHALMERS made the HOF BallotSUPER NINTENDO CHALMERS made the HOF BallotSUPER NINTENDO CHALMERS made the HOF BallotSUPER NINTENDO CHALMERS made the HOF BallotSUPER NINTENDO CHALMERS made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Twilight Saga Mafia Gameplay Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafiki Roy View Post
I can't really recall anything from Big_Man(which says something of itself), actually I guess I could say the same for Lawls, although I agree with LC, I don't really buy Jacob not being in the game. But I do agree with Christ0 as I've been wondering what his deal is the last coupla days.

Side note, did Scrilla show up? I don't recall seeing anything from him when I read back. I really don't know what to think about all that.
He had a mini back and forth with Mcqueen and then no showed the thread for a few pages. Came in saying he accidently unsubscribed and going to read back. I don't think he has been seen since.

San francisco 49ers- San Francisco Giants-Sacramento Kings