Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

View Single Post

Old 10-14-2012, 11:08 PM   #3154 (permalink)
Arcade
Buried SCOTT STEINER

Arcade probably won't be missedArcade probably won't be missedArcade probably won't be missedArcade probably won't be missedArcade probably won't be missedArcade probably won't be missedArcade probably won't be missedArcade probably won't be missedArcade probably won't be missedArcade probably won't be missedArcade probably won't be missed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
I've been saying this the whole season, glad to see Cris Collinsworth agree with me, the Texans have dominated shit teams and got all this hype and just like I predicted, when they played a legit team they got owned.

Also this game gives other teams an idea of how to beat the Texans...all you have to do is shut down their run game, which is much easier than said than done but nonetheless, you do that and you pretty much shut down their entire offense considering their passing game pretty much relies on play action.
Tonight was just a bad night for the Texans. I can definitely see them rebounding back against the Ravens, but the Texans performance tonight was horrible. They are getting blown out on a national primetime television. If this loss doesn't give the Texans any motivation to beat the Ravens, then it will be another loss for them next week.

They are still a very good team despite tonight.