Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Twilight Saga Mafia Gameplay Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-14-2012, 07:52 PM   #1439 (permalink)
Kobe.

Kobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF BallotKobe. made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Twilight Saga Mafia Gameplay Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumbaa View Post
You didn't catch MD Fucking P, even I thought he should have been the next day's lynch. Half of town was sus of MDP, you can't claim that.

My son is in love with that bitch, and her father is my best friend or some shit.
I can't claim that I caught him on DAY ONE, when I did? I was the first person to bring up him and actually attach a reasoning to my accusation. we're not aligned with the red group, we're aligned with each other. we can help town win.

seriously, town has lost a large part of their games due to bad end game play. And I'm the GOAT of POE. Town would stand a far better chance with us than with us dead.

you're also wasting a day phase lynching us when you could be lynching actual THREATS.

32 Days

Kobe Bryant: 31700 Points
Michael Jordan: 32292 Points