Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - MLB: ONE WEEK!

Thread: MLB: ONE WEEK!
View Single Post

Old 10-14-2012, 08:13 PM   #2186 (permalink)
ABrown
One Versus All

ABrown has made a name for themselvesABrown has made a name for themselvesABrown has made a name for themselvesABrown has made a name for themselvesABrown has made a name for themselvesABrown has made a name for themselvesABrown has made a name for themselvesABrown has made a name for themselvesABrown has made a name for themselvesABrown has made a name for themselvesABrown has made a name for themselves
Default re: 2012 GIANTS...TROUT >

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruiserKC View Post
I agree..I'd love to have had Jeter play in a Cardinals uniform. The man is one of the greatest Yankees ever, and one of the best shortstops ever. It's just the Hater-ade everyone drinks when it comes to Yankee Nation.

Tigers up 2 games to none, and the Yanks are missing their team leader and A-Rod not producing. This might get ugly for the pinstripes.
It's already Keith Richards ugly. If we can't hit Sanchez, we ain't doing a damn thing against Verlander. We may win game 4 with CC on the mound, but I doubt it. To bad we can't let RAHOOL bat throughout the lineup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeloader View Post
Me wanting him on the DL is simply due to wanting the Yankees to lose; I'm a Red Sox fan. However, he is one of the few Yankees over the past 15 years I have liked. I have no problem with Derek Jeter at all. A Rod however, is a douchebag.
Why? You know him personally?

Last edited by ABrown : 10-14-2012 at 08:19 PM.