Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Walking Dead Season 3 discussion thread

View Single Post

Old 10-14-2012, 06:56 PM   #74 (permalink)
Muta
People incapable of guilt usually have a good time.

Muta is getting a pushMuta is getting a pushMuta is getting a pushMuta is getting a pushMuta is getting a pushMuta is getting a pushMuta is getting a pushMuta is getting a pushMuta is getting a pushMuta is getting a pushMuta is getting a push
Default Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 discussion thread

Only around 63 minutes left till I finally get my Walking Dead fix!! :

I was just thinking about when Shane was "letting" that prisoner go and the prisoner told Shane that he could come and join his group of people which has me wondering if the prisoner's "group" of people just happens to be people from Woodbury...? If that's the case then I'm sure there will be some tension/drama between Rick and The Governer whenever they finally meet because of Rick's group (Shane) killing the prisoner and also killing several of his friends when they had that little gun battle when Rick, Glen, and Hershel were at that one abandoned bar.

But I HIGHLY doubt that being the case. That theory was just me thinking that I know what will happen next on every TV show I watch.

Muta is offline   Reply With Quote