Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - MLB: ONE WEEK!

Thread: MLB: ONE WEEK!
View Single Post

Old 10-14-2012, 06:41 PM   #2182 (permalink)
BruiserKC
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

BruiserKC better hope they're relatively new hereBruiserKC better hope they're relatively new hereBruiserKC better hope they're relatively new hereBruiserKC better hope they're relatively new hereBruiserKC better hope they're relatively new hereBruiserKC better hope they're relatively new hereBruiserKC better hope they're relatively new hereBruiserKC better hope they're relatively new hereBruiserKC better hope they're relatively new hereBruiserKC better hope they're relatively new hereBruiserKC better hope they're relatively new here
Default re: 2012 GIANTS...TROUT >

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Conquistador View Post
I don't know how anybody can hate Jeter as a person. He exemplifies what a baseball player should be - consummate professional. Fair to hate the pin-stripes, unfair to hate and not appreciate one of the greatest players of our generation, who, by all accounts, has done everything the right way.
I agree..I'd love to have had Jeter play in a Cardinals uniform. The man is one of the greatest Yankees ever, and one of the best shortstops ever. It's just the Hater-ade everyone drinks when it comes to Yankee Nation.

Tigers up 2 games to none, and the Yanks are missing their team leader and A-Rod not producing. This might get ugly for the pinstripes.

The original heel commentators