Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Sting's TNA Hall Of Fame Ceremony

View Single Post

Old 10-14-2012, 04:51 PM   #80 (permalink)
Stroker Ace
Stroking is the Antidote

Stroker Ace better hope they're relatively new hereStroker Ace better hope they're relatively new hereStroker Ace better hope they're relatively new hereStroker Ace better hope they're relatively new hereStroker Ace better hope they're relatively new hereStroker Ace better hope they're relatively new hereStroker Ace better hope they're relatively new hereStroker Ace better hope they're relatively new hereStroker Ace better hope they're relatively new hereStroker Ace better hope they're relatively new hereStroker Ace better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Sting's TNA Hall Of Fame Ceremony

I gotta say one big thing about TNA I like is that there's no divide between the wrestlers and the fans. From what I've read the talent is always interacting with fans, hell even Dixie and Jarrett compared to WWE where the wrestlers are seated up at tables too far away where you can't touch them, unless it's a photo op or something.

Hell even this HOF, dinner AND you get to sit at a table with a TNA talent? Screw WWE's HOF and weekend events, I'd rather go to TNA's.

I love the intimate setting of TNA's ceremony, wish I could've gone. WWE's is too flashy and they have control over too much like cutting down people's speeches, likely having stuff written down. They treat it too much like a show instead of a way to honor past talent. Also I never liked the idea of holding it in the big arena, the whole city doesnt have to be at the damn thing, just important people and some fans.

I can't wait to go next year.