Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-14-2012, 04:43 PM   #5943 (permalink)
Shepard
La vie est drôle

Shepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread

Ray is absolutely up there for my favourite storyteller in TNA. idk how id rank them all in order of preference tho, rays probably my favourite current worker. Roode's definitely up there too. think i might rank it something like:

Ray
Aries
AJ
Roode
Daniels
Joe
Storm
Magnus

and there's plenty other solid talent. have those guys all in and around the main event tho and you totally have my attention

Quote:
when will TNA learn that ref bumps don't have to be in every match with major importance? They even had one in Roode/Aries from DX.
id be willing to bet we'll see one in roode/storm (almost guaranteed) and the tag match tonight