Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Amanda Todd bullied into killng herself

View Single Post

Old 10-14-2012, 04:28 PM   #137 (permalink)
Skermac
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

Skermac should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsSkermac should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsSkermac should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Amanda Todd bullied into killng herself

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Curry I View Post
You don't need to be fully mature in this case. I'm 16 an I know that stripping on webcam isn't a great idea, I would have known when I was 12.

I think by the time you are 10-13 or so, you should have a reasonable sense of decision making and critical faculties.
Not all, but some in their early teens are so lonely or unpopular they will do anything to be accepted including being talked into doing things they know they shouldn't do but are too young to fully realize the consequences.
Not so much for boys, but girls are vulnerable to this all the time.
Look at all the girls that don't want to have sex but get talked into it because their bf says he will love them more then dumps them after he gets what he wants. This happened to Amanda because the guy told her he liked her more than his gf.

Girls get suckered like this all the time then get called sluts for doing something they agreed to but didn't really want to do. And most of the girls that do name calling are sluts themselves.

I saw it all in h.s. but it seems like people are much more heartless these days.

Last edited by Skermac : 10-14-2012 at 04:32 PM.
Skermac is offline   Reply With Quote