Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-14-2012, 03:43 PM   #1466 (permalink)
Green Light
Today Is The Day

Green Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

Rock's dark promos with Miz were the best things they did during the RTWM tbh. He was a great foil for Rock, great at antagonizing the crowd and you can see how much more into it he was than the stuff they had him doing with Team Johnny. They pretty much ruined him ever since SS though, losing every week and having guys like Ziggler and Punk no-sell everything he said (that shit really, really needs to die) because I've said it a thousand times but if the guys on screen don't take him seriously then neither will the fans

Also about Jericho, there was a bit I found funny during the Rock-Cena DVD where he comes up to Rock for a hug and Rock basically has to push him away after a moment like "Okay bro you can get off me now" y