Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

326K views 7K replies 218 participants last post by  Notorious 
#1 ·
Preseason cranks up tomorrow and that means we're less than a month from games that count.

This is the best time of year.

#4,656 ·
Re: NFL Thread: Week 13 - STEELERS FANS ASSEMBLE

Dammit Webb. How can you leave Jared Allen unblocked. Jared Allen of all players on the Vikings.

#4,657 ·

They need to do something in the playoffs, then they'll get respect. Anyone can win a bunch of regular season games. See Atlanta for the past 2 or 3 years.

My honest opinion is that the Texans will be a second round exit if they play the Broncos or Pats there, if they play the Ravens then they'll beat them and go on to the AFC Championship and lose to either the Broncos or Pats.

#4,660 ·

Who the hell is Jamar Newsome? I'm a Chiefs fan and I don't even know him. Our WR depth is terrible.
No offense, but your team is terrible.

The good news is you will get a high draft pick. Any idea who you guys will take? You obviously need a QB. USC's Matt Barkley?

#4,669 ·

First half possessions for Jets: punt, punt, fumble, fumble, punt and punt. Come on Rex, #FreeTebow :skip

#4,680 ·

Jammal Chalres sucks, he's killing my fantasy season for my Defense league already in playoffs. I need Brees to go apeshit and connect with Jimmy Graham a couple of times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.