Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Amanda Todd bullied into killng herself

View Single Post

Old 10-14-2012, 02:35 PM   #131 (permalink)
Whap Me Jungles
Humbled

Whap Me Jungles 501 - 1000Whap Me Jungles 501 - 1000Whap Me Jungles 501 - 1000Whap Me Jungles 501 - 1000Whap Me Jungles 501 - 1000Whap Me Jungles 501 - 1000Whap Me Jungles 501 - 1000Whap Me Jungles 501 - 1000
Default Re: Amanda Todd bullied into killng herself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalanotto View Post
LMAO

The story tries to paint HER as an innocent victim, when she really wasn't.

She did shit to get HERSELF disliked. Sleeping with a dude, KNOWING he is taken? You don't think the girlfriend would get pissed, grab her posse, and have a go at the girl? Get outta here with that nonsense.

Sorry she is dead, but, she was a slutty little bitch who did this to herself. If she was just some nice, quiet girl at school that people bullied for no reason, it would be a different story, but when it's a girl who flashes her tits and sleeps around with taken boys, fuck her, she was an idiot, and using age is dumb as shit. You don't have to be a genius to know flashing your tits and sleeping with someone's boyfriend is going to bring you some trouble. Even after she did it, she acknowledged that it was wrong, so it wasn't like she just randomly discovered it was wrong. She wanted male attention, so she did whatever she could to get it.

As for 'where were her parents', parents can't watch their kids 24/7. They probably didn't even know they were raising a slut because they most likely didn't teach her to be one.
Now I hate myself for not spreading reputation, because I can't give it to this.
Whap Me Jungles is offline   Reply With Quote