Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Beginning to understand why they turned Punk into the complete opposite...

View Single Post

Old 10-14-2012, 02:33 PM   #19 (permalink)
Asenath
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick

Asenath 501 - 1000Asenath 501 - 1000Asenath 501 - 1000Asenath 501 - 1000Asenath 501 - 1000Asenath 501 - 1000
Default Re: Beginning to understand why they turned Punk into the complete opposite...

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuietInRealLife View Post
I really feel like they've turned the wrong guy heel here. Is anyone else jealous of the parallel universe that's getting the 'Cena teams with Heyman' storyline that we're not?
No. That would be awful.

I am jealous of whatever universe is getting the proper Heel Punk Reigns in Hell, John Cena Strives to Overthrow Him story, though. Faces should be chasing the titles - not showing up after not being in the title scene in forever and just having title shots handed to them. John Cena, as much as the internet seems to disdain him and as much as his 2 1/2 moves of doom fail to thrill me, is an excellent Comic Book Hero. But he should be struggling more to achieve his goal.

Punk should have him on the run, not vice-versa.
Asenath is offline   Reply With Quote