Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Twilight Saga Mafia Gameplay Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-14-2012, 01:01 PM   #1270 (permalink)
Roy no wait Rigor
Finally snapped. It's just not fair.

Roy no wait Rigor probably won't be missedRoy no wait Rigor probably won't be missedRoy no wait Rigor probably won't be missedRoy no wait Rigor probably won't be missedRoy no wait Rigor probably won't be missedRoy no wait Rigor probably won't be missedRoy no wait Rigor probably won't be missedRoy no wait Rigor probably won't be missedRoy no wait Rigor probably won't be missedRoy no wait Rigor probably won't be missedRoy no wait Rigor probably won't be missed
Default Re: Twilight Saga Mafia Gameplay Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMPULSE View Post
my bad attempt at contribution

maverick - the quotes during the shepherd lynch was bad. it felt like the good job, good effort kid was shouting at him as maverick went into seclusion after that awful quote.

lawls - he did his work early, disappeared later and made awful obvious attempts of contribution. he didn't offer anything during this phase which was noted by multiple parties.

dan the marino - the dolphin was scared of the surface world, after calling on his name he emerged out of the water into this brave new world and was ready to take the world head on.

one could find that interesting and contribute his emergence to several factors. he could be the last of his kind.

pumbaa - he's town so leave him alone. questioning him means arguing w/ me and i don't feel like arguing, but he's town. this doesn't mean he's smart town.

roger sterling - unbearable town, i retract the hit i put out on his head.

roy - can only be red scum and is still useless.

chr1sto - he's in the background and it bothers me.
And you've done what for town exactly?