Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Slater, Mahal & McIntyre Faction

View Single Post

Old 10-14-2012, 12:57 PM   #186 (permalink)
Tyrion Lannister
Grab dat gem.

Tyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inductee
Default Re: Slater, Mahal & McIntyre Faction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson 3:16 View Post
Lol, you actually think the WWE are even aware of that #14 jinx? And you actually believe in that shit? Well you just couldn't find anything negative about the Future World Champion and so you picked the #14 shit. Man, talk about making random nonsensical reasons to support an irrelevant opinion, talk about Tyrion Lannister.

Of course they're aware of it, do you think it's a pure coincidence that all these guys have had something happen to them? It's one of their little inside jokes to humiliate talent they don't care about. And I wasn't talking about a future world champion, I was talking about Jinder Mahal. ~_~ But I can think of plenty of negative things to say about Mahal. He sucks on the mic, he's a generic foreign heel who relies on being foreign and nothing else to get heat, he's not that good in the ring, he has the worst execution of the Camel Clutch in the history of wrestling, I could probably go on.