Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-14-2012, 12:57 PM   #1459 (permalink)
Rock316AE
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO

Rock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

Phoenix should be fine, it's not NYC but Rock announced his match before the ticket sales which will bring a different audience than your average Phoenix crowd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatOne. View Post
Cool vid Rocky 316,I miss those GOAT kip-ups he used to do, especially the one in the finish with Booker at Summerslam. Kip up into the rock bottom, electrifying stuff. :Rock y
No doubt, Rock had the best kip ups in the business, nobody in his size could or can do it so smooth like he did. OTR January 1999: "The best pure athlete in the business". This is a good example:

7:39

There was also one tag match in 2002 with Rock and X-Pac in the ring, awesome kip up. Rock can still do it, he did it easily on TE last year and on Fast 5, maybe we are going to see a classic clothesline/DDT/kip up combo at the Rumble.

Last edited by Rock316AE : 10-14-2012 at 12:59 PM.
Rock316AE is offline   Reply With Quote