Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

The *jobbers* Thread

484K views 22K replies 180 participants last post by  King Trips 
#1 · (Edited)

So the COOL KIDS have their *memories* thread, so in order to not feel left out, I have made this for the 11ers and 12ers to post in.

Feel free to post about whatever you wish, or the most off topic bullshit you can think of.

Let's get more posts than the COOL KIDS

P.S. The COOL KIDS can post here too, everyone is welcome.

Now here's some classic moments from the biggest and most controversial thread in this forum:

BULLY

RevolverSnake

Gandhi

Drawings by: Dunk20

------------------------------------------

Images made by: LuN™

------------------------------------------

Also, a moment of silence in the memory of the jobbers who have fallen or are gone.

See less See more
#6,463 ·
First of all that is not my photo,Its a photo for my dead cousin.

so if you have any integrity you will delete that post right away...
That's funny you should say that, because through my superior internetting skills I was able to read the comments posted under that picture. There are some odd ones, considering you claim it is a picture in honour of your dead cousin.

For example, there is one fool who seems to have mistaken the picture for one of you and made a joke about you not having a beard anymore.

But then you have fallen into the confusion as well by actually joining in the laughter as I have circled in the image below.

#6,474 ·
Just delete that photo guys please....
Something wrong here. You posted this on Facebook
Hello there everyone and welcome to my page.

My name is Baraa , I'm 20 and I live in Zarqa City in the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan.

Currently , I study Pharmacology at the Zarqa University.

So guys, please feel free to visit my page whenever you like , and if you know me or recognize me as a relative or a friend , send me a friendship request so that i can add you.

Thanks a lot.
How can they recognize you if this is not you on the photo? Explain

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.