Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Hip Hop Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-14-2012, 12:29 PM   #664 (permalink)
Rocky Mark
HE'S FAT

Rocky Mark probably won't be missedRocky Mark probably won't be missedRocky Mark probably won't be missedRocky Mark probably won't be missedRocky Mark probably won't be missedRocky Mark probably won't be missedRocky Mark probably won't be missedRocky Mark probably won't be missedRocky Mark probably won't be missedRocky Mark probably won't be missedRocky Mark probably won't be missed
Default Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by #Mark View Post
I think it's all positioning. Em ethered non threats like Benzino or feuded with jokes like ICP, the industry saw him lyrically destroy every rapper he beefed with but never considered who Em was beefing with.

He essentially built up a strong rep for himself without doing anything worthy to gain that rep. I'm not dissing him, Slim is one of my favorites, I just don't think he's this guy who could lyrically destroy any emcee.
exactly

I think that honour goes to Ice Cube, his track record shows how brutal he is when it comes to ripping artists ..I mean NWA, Cypress Hill, MC Hammer , etc

LL Cool J, Nas, DMX, Kurrupt, Common

maybe you could add 50 to that list (well he was brutal during his feuds with Ja, Ross, Joe, and Game)

Last edited by Rocky Mark : 10-14-2012 at 12:31 PM.