Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Slater, Mahal & McIntyre Faction

View Single Post

Old 10-14-2012, 12:26 PM   #182 (permalink)
NeyNey
Nobody takes food off my plate.

NeyNey is getting a pushNeyNey is getting a pushNeyNey is getting a pushNeyNey is getting a pushNeyNey is getting a pushNeyNey is getting a pushNeyNey is getting a pushNeyNey is getting a pushNeyNey is getting a pushNeyNey is getting a pushNeyNey is getting a push
Default Re: Slater, Mahal & McIntyre Faction

Quote:
This thread proves that majority of the IWC will accept anything that is beyond ridiculous just like this terrible random ass group. I guess as long as it's "new" most of you guys will accept it.

Yeah. Wrestling is serious business. We have to take everything serious in all seriousness. Nothing should be fun anymore. I don't wanna laugh when I'm watching wrestling cause wrestling is no fun. Only Sheamus stuff and Santinos green sock, that are things you are allowed to laugh about.
Wrestling is all about statistics, rumors, ICW , speculations and complains. There is no room for people who just wanna lay down and enjoy a show. Those people are dumb for not complaining. Brainless stupid morrons. Manipulative.
[/Irony]

Dean Ambrose, Vickie & Heyman, Slater, Bo, Devitt, Jo Jo
All credit goes to the Dean Ambrose of Signatures, CHAMPviaDQ. The only Mod with balls.
Rep him, or I'll get my hands on that smug, corporate, extremely punchable face of yours!

Spoiler for Shrine of Ambrose:

Wanna see more? Click the Gif continuously.

NeyNey is offline   Reply With Quote