Wrestling Forum banner

Slater, Mahal & McIntyre Faction

50K views 399 replies 185 participants last post by  JoseBxNYC 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)

Can anyone see anything good coming out of this?

I believe they all have good enough talent to get over as the next big faction only if used properly, Slater and Mahal i believe have natural mic skills and if given airtime can get over with the fans, and McIntyre has a good star look about him.

Seems like Slater is gonna be the 'leader' of this group and i dont think i think i speak for myself on this one saying the guy is very talented and is a short push away from getting the IC belt and then moving on to main event Wrestlemania 30 maybe against the rock?

Thought/opinions?

See less See more
#319 ·
I really cant believe how far and quickly Mcintyre has fallen after his impressive display at the EC 2011

#323 ·
watch them, all three would have a belt at some point

#326 ·
This is what I like to call an experiment. In my opinion these three men don't mesh well. However, there is more to the eye than what appears. This group isn't long term, nor will they make any noteworthy impact in the WWE. What we are seeing is character. Each man last night tried to pull off what they would consider an "act". By far Mahal sold his the best only because he is the "Elephant" in the room. Slater fits this gimmick perfectly, and McIntyre proved that he has a very strong sense of humor. Nothing really stood out, but I feel like these three men need this in order to get comfortable by fooling around with this 3MB. Something is better than nothing, and getting comfortable in character is the most important thing in the entertainment industry.

Eventually once these three feel comfortable in their own skin with real characters of their own, this group will split. Right now they are having fun, and even though it seems like a waste of time, and talent it really is a genius move. Once their comfort levels reach a point to where they can tap in to character, any character, and then take their careers from their. 3MB is a starting point, but at the same time a re-birth for all three men. People won't forget 3MB for now, but eventually they will. By that time these three may have more credibility than they thought they could ever achieve. Like I said, I can't stand 3MB, but it's something that they are having fun with that could possibly help each man learn how to get in to character.

#332 ·
Three wrestlers with a bit of promise in each of them being given a chance all at once. If one of them (or more) can stand out and use this to get over then it was worth it. I loved that interview and thought they all did well.

#335 ·
It seems that the WWE are on the right track with this! As much as I like Kurt Angle, he has spat the dummie out over copying TNA with some insane rant on twitter about a camera "angle" shooting promo backstage, and I'm assuming it was last nights Raw promo from 3MB?

There's more but I won't go into it.

Dufuq man, Angle come on!....come on now, lets not be silly here....jeez what's next?

The next thing you know Angle will be asking for Ice cream bars!....Doh!

#336 ·
They're awkwardly entertaining and although I don't expect them to win anything (maybe one of them may give a singles title and they start to share it or something), it is refreshing to see lower-card talent getting some time of exposure.
I have a honest opinion that this was planned for Hawkins and Reks before Reks' eventual departure.

#343 ·
Not everybody just "gets it" right away! People need time to make decisions, whether or not they like something from the start or not is pretty much irrelevent.

The fact is people are catching on and seeing the funny side of this stable. It's all about the fun man....all about the fun!

Now just sit back and watch your boy Drew Mac have some fun with this gimmick, I know I am! Peace :D

#344 ·
Slater and McIntyre definitely have the rockstar looks, but Mahal? Seriously? An Indian guy with a turban being a rock group member? Can't believe they are really going through with this. Couldn't they find anyone better? Curt Hawkins would've been a lot better pick for 3rd member. Hell, they could've even added Reks to the group.

#348 ·
I would cry so bad, if 3 MB would travel with the Smack Down World Tour in Germany.
To hear that Regal will be there and I just can't go to see him almost made me cry. :lol

Tickets are just too expensive, so I can't go to Leipzig this weekend.
Well, next time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.