Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Wade Barrett should have gotten Del-Rio's push

View Single Post

Old 10-14-2012, 11:47 AM   #51 (permalink)
NearFall
Little Poppa Pump

NearFall probably won't be missedNearFall probably won't be missedNearFall probably won't be missedNearFall probably won't be missedNearFall probably won't be missedNearFall probably won't be missedNearFall probably won't be missedNearFall probably won't be missedNearFall probably won't be missedNearFall probably won't be missedNearFall probably won't be missed
Default Re: Wade Barrett should have gotten Del-Rio's push

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kentonbomb View Post
^ Barrett needs Nexus for anyone to give a shit about him. Truth. Nobody cared about him after the group disbanded, nobody cared about The Corre, nobody cares now.

Barrett fans are fucking blind. just accept that he will never accomplish anything in WWE because he's not good enough. The only reason he got pushed back in 2010 was because they had to fire Daniel Bryan, the real star of NXT Season 1 and nobody else could play the gang-leader or whatever. They will never t...t Barrett in the main event again after those shit matches he was putting on.

Just accept it. Even Ryback is more of a star than Barrett.

Yeah, that wrestler needs a push to be relevant to fans, he fucking sucks. I know this board generally lacks a lot of logic but christ.

Bryan was the star of NXT Season 1? Then why didn't he win it? Why wasn't he the leader/orchestrator of the very Nexus debut then before he was fired? Barrett was the star as he was the best talent to lead the stable.

Thanks Punk

Quote:
Ryan Reeves ‏@Ryback22 2m
I call dibs on GTS, Pepsi Plunge and running knee in corner. I am sure Sheamus will take the rest.

Last edited by NearFall : 10-14-2012 at 11:54 AM.
NearFall is offline   Reply With Quote