Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - This or That

Thread: This or That
View Single Post

Old 10-14-2012, 11:38 AM   #229 (permalink)
Tyrion Lannister
Grab dat gem.

Tyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inductee
Default Re: This or That

If you mean the movies, Freeze. He was awesome when the animated series got a hold of him, though. They actually did so well with Freeze's backstory in Heart Of Ice that that became the canon story. Batman: TAS was groundbreaking shit, they invented Quinn and got her in the comics (which I actually hate), made Freeze a serious character, and some other stuff like getting Mark Hamill recognized as the premiere Joker and Kevin Conroy recognized as the premiere Batman. I swear, EVERY voice on that show is PERFECT for the character, there isn't one voice who doesn't sound exactly like I would expect them to. And that basically carried over to Superman: TAS and the Justice League. Those years for the DCAU were awesome. Not all the casting in some of the later DVD movies is that great but the tv shows got it.

Darkseid or Brainiac?

Last edited by Tyrion Lannister : 10-14-2012 at 11:42 AM.
Tyrion Lannister is offline   Reply With Quote