Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - This or That

Thread: This or That
View Single Post

Old 10-14-2012, 10:35 AM   #215 (permalink)
Tyrion Lannister
The Dread Lord of Apokolips

Tyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inductee
Default Re: This or That

PG era. I HATE the Golden Era. I mean I hate the PG era too, but for completely different reasons. The Golden Era is just too gimmicky, too nonsensical, I prefer my favourites in today's age to my favourites of that era, which there aren't many, and I just don't like the old school feel. Plus, Hogan is one of my least favourite wrestlers ever and ALWAYS has been, even as a kid, so the idea of him as the top guy sickens me.

Godfather 1 or Godfather 2?

Quote:
Several fans have sent in word that following the main event match between Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins last night on WWE Raw, about 1/3rd of the fans in the building left.

Last edited by Tyrion Lannister : 10-14-2012 at 10:38 AM.
Tyrion Lannister is offline   Reply With Quote