Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-14-2012, 10:02 AM   #7324 (permalink)
Choke2Death
Special Attraction at Wrestlemania

Choke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

I watched Cena/Undertaker from 24/6/2004 Smackdown the other day and it was an awesome match! Better than any of their 2003 ones even though Vengeance and Smackdown before SummerSlam were both awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brye View Post
I really, really enjoy that Cena/Trips match the Raw before BR '09.

My SD '06 download is at 24%.
Mine has reached about 70% if I'm not mistaken. Unfortunately, when I opened bitlord today, I was welcomed by the stupid "checking" thing where it goes through every mb I've downloaded from the torrent and it slows the living fuck out of my computer! Now every single one of them are at 0% and I have to wait hours before the checking is complete. DAMMIT!