Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Sting's TNA Hall Of Fame Ceremony

View Single Post

Old 10-14-2012, 09:56 AM   #34 (permalink)
Coffey
Moron

Location: “We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.”
Coffey Coffey Coffey Coffey Coffey Coffey Coffey Coffey Coffey Coffey Coffey
Default Re: Pictures from Sting's TNA Hall Of Fame ceremony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heel View Post
Sure, it could be a good ceremony with some nice speeches but how is anyone meant to take it seriously when it appears to be taking place in a bingo hall?
I think it mostly bothers me because Sting deserves better than this. It feels insulting to me. Maybe Sting loved it & had a great time, he probably did. It's not like WWE's Hall of Fame is perfect either. I know I have been irked at the stupid-ass fans chanting shit when the legends are trying to give speeches. I just wanted a bigger crowd of peers in a more suitable establishment is all. I want to see all the guys from Sting's career that were important. I mean, TNA isn't credible, so how is their Hall of Fame supposed to mean anything? Then these pictures come out...are you kidding me?

The people defending this are the same people that will defend anything TNA no matter what. If you announce a Hall of Fame & are already lambasted from the get-go for it because it's too soon & your company has never accomplished anything, you damn sure better go that extra mile to make it seem more special & TNA did the exact opposite of that.

They should not have a Hall of Fame at all. This is a joke. Sting deserves better than this.
Coffey is offline   Reply With Quote