Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-14-2012, 10:30 AM   #1445 (permalink)
Rock316AE
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO

Rock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

Quote:

If you ever see me in this raw state, keep walkin' and just pass me on by. #UDontWantToBeDinner. @WWE Champion @CMPunk I know where to find you Phillip. And I will.. #Rumble2013
Beast. In 104 days, Phillip is going to get his one and only shot at rubbing elbows with greatness. GET READY...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrosOfDestruction View Post
Still need an in depth, second by second breakdown of what happened at Rock316AE's house in the closing segment of RAW 1000. My bro was out at the old school AE ROCK/SHOW exchange and then, all of a sudden......

Followed by to everyone at his house.
Nah bro, too busy marking out for that old school GOAT Rock selling y But that Rock/Show exchange was great. Showed there how much Rock loves the environment when he got that crazy adrenaline rush after the epic spinebuster on Show.

As for Rock's $800 shirts, here's the pic with Bar Paly:

Most of them he gave to Jerry Lawler, he wore them to RAW a lot from 2003-2008.

The new Greatest Superstars of the 21st Century DVD, on The GOAT:

Rock316AE is offline   Reply With Quote