Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Mississauga, Ontario - "Glory By Honor XI" 10/13/12

View Single Post

Old 10-14-2012, 09:22 AM   #53 (permalink)
Rickey
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags

Rickey better hope they're relatively new hereRickey better hope they're relatively new hereRickey better hope they're relatively new hereRickey better hope they're relatively new hereRickey better hope they're relatively new hereRickey better hope they're relatively new hereRickey better hope they're relatively new hereRickey better hope they're relatively new hereRickey better hope they're relatively new hereRickey better hope they're relatively new hereRickey better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Mississauga, Ontario - "Glory By Honor XI" 10/13/12

Surprisingly this one was just a straight up match, which I was actually thankful for. Cornette turning his defenses into no dq matches did get old. As far as kicking out of everything...yeah there's still that. I

I don't want to discourage anyone though, maybe others like that style of wrestling. I know that the crowd was hot for most of it. They really enjoyed the show and it added a little to the experience.

You know you remember this.
Rickey is offline   Reply With Quote