Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Mississauga, Ontario - "Glory By Honor XI" 10/13/12

View Single Post

Old 10-14-2012, 09:02 AM   #52 (permalink)
Seabs
"There's eleven esť!"

Seabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on rep
Default Re: Mississauga, Ontario - "Glory By Honor XI" 10/13/12

Yeah I really don't care if the booking improves if the in ring quality doesn't improve or change to a better style because it's still going to be the same bullshit in every ROH match that matters. Moves, moves and moves and most guys being clueless as to what to do in between them. Steen/Generico would maybe grab my attention if it got good reviews but I can only get so excited for them running that again. Granted that's more excited by a long shot than anything else they've done all year but still. Is every Steen title defence still a spotty weapon based brawl where they kick out everything until they've had enough and finish?
Seabs is offline   Reply With Quote