Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Twilight Saga Mafia Gameplay Thread
View Single Post
post #1215 of (permalink) Old 10-14-2012, 06:23 AM
DocBlue
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Twilight Saga Mafia Gameplay Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sXe_Maverick View Post
I'm reminding you and others of it in case it (likely) happens again. You can't handle the heat, and when it gets to hot, you either quit, or something happens.

Vintage mad Pezley.

Interesting.

Now now, don't discredit TKOK! when he's actually contributing and being active.

So what is this Shepard being scum actually based off? Magic wanting to prove he can lead a lynch? Or some actual results? Regardless, the speed of the wagon concerns me, but Shep's awful defence isn't doing much to prove his case to being town.

Pumbaa visiting Faraday should be remembered pending Shep's likely flip. Quiet dan is alarming. TKOK's info from nowhere when Shep is almost done for is a little concerning as well. Pezley getting mad and trying to mask his scumminess is also a concern. Quite possibly 3 scum right here.

Now Shep, I'll give you until after this fight to post why you are town, and make a sound defence, or I shall tighten the grip around you.
What the fuck is this?

Also Fluffy is Sheamus? Did not know that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic View Post
at you calling me AWFUL. have you seen your posts this game, in particular this phase? BAHAHAHA.
Agreed. I don't know what's up with sXe this game and I don't know if it's indicative of his alignment or whether he's just not paying any attention whatsoever.

I have no clue what to think of TKOK's info. I'd be amazed if he isn't Town but Pez is confirmed through like three different players and has a lie detector guilty against him? I thought for a second Pez and Magic were pulling off some kinda awful gambit but then Fluffy and someone else apparently confirmed them so fuck knows.

Anyways Vote Shep

Blue Is Still The Colour

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome