Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official NBA 2K13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-14-2012, 02:03 AM   #173 (permalink)
Brye
BRIAN CAGE IS A ....ING MACHINE!!!

Brye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Official NBA 2K13 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor King View Post
I'm playing as a 7'1 athletic center and the Hornets drafted me. Anthony Davis is currently the starter. Will the team eventually move him to Power Forward once I become the starter at center or will they just put him on the bench?
I think it depends on the team. I did one with the Bulls in 2k10 as a SF and they traded away Deng for a SG (Nick Young, I believe) which I thought was pretty smart. Then last year I was a PG in Phoenix and I started each game as SG because of Nash. And in my Cleveland one last year (started a new one since I didn't want to play shooter) I started point and Sessions got moved over to SG.

Carolina Panthers:(NFC South Champions)
Denver Nuggets
Boston Red Sox: World Series Champs!
Brye is offline   Reply With Quote