Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Wade Barrett should have gotten Del-Rio's push
View Single Post
post #42 of (permalink) Old 10-14-2012, 02:44 AM
mumbo230
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Wade Barrett should have gotten Del-Rio's push

Del Rio's push has been absolutely insane. He's feuded with all the main event faces in the company, he got two title runs, a Rumble win, and a MITB win all in the same year, and yet still he's not over and he doesn't look credible.

Not only would Barrett have handled that push much better, I think there's a lot of other guys that would have handled that push better, too.

Compare the results of Del Rio's push with guys who have been given a little and absolutely just run with it (ie Daniel Bryan) and it's shocking.

And I don't know how many times WWE is going to miss the boat on Barrett. Look, he's been in boring squash matches since his return, and they put him in a match against Sheamus out of nowhere this week and in an instant he looked more credible than Del Rio has during his entire 5-month feud with the same guy. Why they haven't booked the Sheamus-Barrett feud yet, why they didn't hand Barrett the title at the height of the Nexus storyline, why they didn't have Barrett win the 2011 Rumble when he was in the perfect position to do it, is all just a mystery to me.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome