Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-14-2012, 01:43 AM   #1421 (permalink)
FosterJemini
Humbled

FosterJemini
Default Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Th3Gr3atOn3 View Post
This is how i think the rock should play it out next year. The rock should take next year of from filming movies. well know the rock has never had a long reign expect his 4 month title tun. The rock should defeat punk at royal rumble. He should defend it at wm29 and retain. then he should retain until summer slam and have someone cash in their money on the bank on the rock. or have the rock keep it till Survivor serious. he will have a solid 300day title reign. At the same time the rock should win the rumble as well and fight for the heavy title. i want the rock to become undisputed champion. the rock wins the match with punk and then enters at number 30 in the rumble and wins the whole thing. Then at EC, the rock defends his royal rumble spot while an elimination chamber takes place for the number 1 contenders spot for the wwe championship belt (sorry i still have a little Bret in me. Then at wm29 the rock defends the wwe title in a 3 way with the number 1 contender and the heavy weight champion. the rock takes the pink after a double peoples elbow and becomes and overall 11 time world champion and the undisputed champ. then he should defend the belts anytime he wants and at every paper view. then at survivor serious have him lose the heavy weight title and someone cashes in their wwe money in the bank contract ( i want it to be CM punk). have him brutilise the rock and win the title. then the rock takes a break and at wm30 he challenge and ends the streak and becomes the undisputed GOAT.

What do u guys think
It sucks!
FosterJemini is offline   Reply With Quote