Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Wade Barrett should have gotten Del-Rio's push

View Single Post

Old 10-14-2012, 01:17 AM   #41 (permalink)
Tyrion Lannister
The Dread Lord of Apokolips

Tyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inductee
Default Re: Wade Barrett should have gotten Del-Rio's push

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kentonbomb View Post
^ Barrett needs Nexus for anyone to give a shit about him. Truth. Nobody cared about him after the group disbanded, nobody cared about The Corre, nobody cares now.

Barrett fans are fucking blind. just accept that he will never accomplish anything in WWE because he's not good enough. The only reason he got pushed back in 2010 was because they had to fire Daniel Bryan, the real star of NXT Season 1 and nobody else could play the gang-leader or whatever. They will never trust Barrett in the main event again after those shit matches he was putting on.

Just accept it. Even Ryback is more of a star than Barrett.
I'm not blind, I HAVE accepted that he'll never accomplish anything. I don't know who you're trying to convince, you obviously don't remember anything I've said on the subject. I'm not like you who thinks fucking Jinder Mahal is the next Triple H.

Also, stop being so bipolar and saying Barrett should be a main eventer one week and then recanting the next. You've done this about 15 times now.

Oh, and yeah, Ryback clearly got his push because of his reputation for in ring perfection. It's not because Vince has always been obsessed with the way he looks or anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wkdsoul View Post

Side Note : Welcome back dude, for some reason not seen many post from u lately.
I've just been catching up on a few shows and trying to get through a book, so I haven't been on as much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fissiks, on Roman Reigns View Post
i can't take any wrestler, who needs creative to marginalize the entire product to make him look better than what he is, seriously.

Last edited by Tyrion Lannister : 10-14-2012 at 01:23 AM.
Tyrion Lannister is offline   Reply With Quote